So I stole this from jabberwocky And it's sweet so enjoy, since I never fucking update this. And to be fair, I can't remember shit from most of my year. So HOORAY for half assed updates!
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Been directly promoted? went on a mancation, broke a phone at a concert, probably some more graphic stuff...
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
New year's resolutions are for suckers.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Um...well my good friend Mike's fiance gave birth so that's one...and my cousin Catalina, my sweet sweet young cousin...she's lovely.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not that I know of. I'd make a joke but death isn't as funny as people might lead you to believe.
5. What countries did you visit?
Etas Unis, France (here now), Germany, Austria, I WANTED to visit Belgium but it's not happening. Candanvia
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
more money, a band? a threesome?
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
um I dunno? July 8th was pretty sweet, day after my birthday saw Adrian Belew...um...I'm sure there is something that SHOULD be ettched in my memory but is not.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
getting promoted? I don't know? I paid rent on time all year not that that was uncommon in years past. I lost 24 or so pounds. I guess that's an achievement. but not so much since i had to beCOME the fat bastard I was in order to lose all that weight.
9. What was your biggest failure?
not 'rocking' out in the biblical sense enough? maybe not fighting enough for a better position at work?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nah, I'm strong like bull
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My TV is pretty sweet. But so is the xbox 360. but then there was that water based lube...oh too many to figure out!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Chelsea, Ste, Jonathalon
3. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Alcohol. sweet sweet alcohol
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
the above purchases, my mancation.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Rockin. Being single. Vancouver
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? I'd say content
ii. fatter or thinner? skinnier than last time this year but still not thin enough
iii. richer or poorer? I'd say richer. I know that's true but xmas is always a bad time to ask
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Fugin, makin more money, rockin (because you can NEVER rock enough)
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
workin, dealing with bullshit
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I'm in L'Europe. was in southern Germany, Bavaria for the kids in the know.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2006?
I didn't become god? I didn't do embarrassing shit, well, at least not to me
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
HA! love? I fell in love with being a bachelor if that's what you're asking
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
L&O (how did I disregard this programme for so long?), The Office, League of Gentlemen, Twin Peaks, Hell's Kitchen, X-Men Lite, Studio 60, I suppose.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
um...one person I didn't know last year gets my disdain but I don't really HATE people.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Raw and The Cooked by Jim Patterson is purty badass
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
hmm...I don't know if this was strictly 2006 but Jesu is folkin sweet, Don Caballero falls into the same group. I always KNEW Cult of Luna (well at least for 4 or so years) but really got into them this year
28. What did you want and get?
a nice HD TV, a nerdtastic gaming system, some luvin
29. What did you want and not get?
a better job, more lurvin, a bajillion dollars
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went out for some drinking and eating with Jonathalon and Dave, it was quiet since the evening before I rocked INTO my bday with some heavy drinking and rocking...the day following the same occured, as spoken of above
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
more money and more sects?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
CONCEPT?! I wear fucking black. Jeans black shirts. Minimalist ROCK. Lots of rock t-shirts, more aggressive than 'happy' I don't think of it as a CONCEPT though. It's just what I fucking wear
34. What kept you sane?
ROCK, playing bass, lots of alcohol
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
um...I like Keeley alright, and then the normals, Jessica Alba and Mrs. Bradley Pitt
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
stirred me the most? we're giving this to people in the US right? the fact that there are no real political parties and that they all follow the same bullshit lines not to upset anyone?
37. Who did you miss?
Chelsea, Ste, Louise
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
I'll stick with RØB on this one, you just gotta fuckin rock out.